Using your browser of choice, type in, or click on, the URL: http://portal.myhostedfax.com
Your username and password will have been sent to you in an email formatted like the one below:
Please find your fax account login credentials below:
Username: NEW USER
You will need to provide these credentials to login with any fax client you are using.
Log into the web portal here: http://myhostedfax.com
Note: for security reasons, you may be required to change this password. Simply login using the Web Client and follow the instructions (if applicable).
Note: You will be asked to change your password the first time you login.
Composing a Fax
Follow the steps below to create and send a fax.
- To begin composing a fax, click on the Compose Fax button.
- Fill in the Recipient information, including the Fax number you are sending to.
- Add a Subject line to your fax.
- Add any notes to the Comment section regarding the fax that you are sending. This information will be put on the Fax Cover sheet.
- To add attachments, click on the Browse button. This will take you to your computer's File Explorer. From here, you can choose which documents and attachments you would like to add.
- Once you have completed filling in the information and adding attachments, you can click on the Submit button at the top to send your fax.
- Once you have submitted your fax, you will see a confirmation screen, telling you if the fax has successfully been submitted and delivered. If the recipient is not in your contacts, it will ask you if you would like to add them.
- You can check on all of your previously sent faxes by going to the Outbound History section. You will find all of your inbound faxes under the Inbound History section: