With your BluePrint GO service, you can easily configure your Auto Attendant menu's and recordings via CommPortal. Follow the walkthrough video below to configure you Easy Attendant.
If you have a Premium Attendant (typically a menu with sub menu's or special routing), feel free to reach out to the BluePrint Support team for additional information.
There are two ways to update your announcements for your Easy Attendant:
To update your recording using CommPortal, follow these steps:
- Log in to your CommPortal Administrator account at: https://blueprint.uccommportal.com/bg
- Once signed in, click on the Attendants link on the menu on the left-hand side.
- Select the Auto Attendant that you wish to update.
- This will open a window, select Open Attendant Settings.
- Navigate to your Easy Attendant Menu, or choose the Business Hours Menu or Non-Business Hours Menu.
- Click the Listen/Change link.
- A new window will open, where you can record your new announcement, play or download your current announcement, or upload an announcement via a file saved on your computer.
- Choose Save when you are done.
To update your recording using your desk phone, follow these steps:
- Call your Auto Attendant line, when the announcement starts to play, press *6 to access the settings menu.
- Enter the PIN for the Auto Attendant line.
- When prompted, Press 1 to change the Easy Attendant configuration.
- In the next menu, Press 2 to edit the announcement.
- To select the Initial Greeting, Press #.
- Choose a different greeting if you have additional menus.
- To record your new Initial Greeting, Press 1. After you have finished, Press # to save the recording.
- Press 1 to save your changes.
- Press 2 to re-record your greeting.
- Press 3 to exit.
- Press 4 to continue recording where you left off.