Your DVR recordings are choppy or pixelated.
DVR recording picture quality depends on the quality of the channel while it was being recorded.
- Check to see if all recordings on your DVR are pixelated or just ones from specific channels.
- If the pixelation is from one channel, check that channel live and see if it is still pixelating.
- If it is still pixelating, try rebooting your main set-top box.
- If rebooting does not resolve the channel issue and all other channels look fine, contact TCT.
- If the pixelating is occurring on all channels, try rebooting devices one at a time until picture quality improves. Start by unplugging power from your set-top box for 15-30 seconds and plugging it back in. Then your modem or switch for 15-30 seconds. Wait for all devices to power back up and check picture quality.
- It's also possible the channel was having an issue at the time of recording and will be fine for future recordings, but let TCT know if this is a recurring issue.