Your modem won’t turn on and there are no indicator lights on the device.
If your Modem won’t turn on try the following:
- Look for an on/off button on the modem, shown on the right-hand side of the modem in the picture below.
- Check the power cable. Make sure it hasn’t come unplugged from the wall or the back of the unit.
- Verify you are using the power cable that came with the modem.
- Try bypassing any surge protectors you may be plugged into and plug your device directly into a wall outlet.
- Try a different wall outlet entirely.