This article will cover updating your Auto Pay information on your online TCT account.
- Start by visiting www.tct.net.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the site, select Pay Online.
- Log in to your TCT account.
- If you don’t have an online account, please follow the steps in the article Set Up an Online Account.
- Select Auto Pay on the left-hand side of screen. If you are already enrolled in Auto Pay, you will find a blue indicator at the top of the screen confirming this.
- If you’re currently enrolled in Auto Pay but wish to cancel, click Disable Auto Pay in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- To enroll, choose the payment option you want enrolled in Auto Pay. You can choose one of your saved payment methods or add a new payment method by selecting New Credit Card or New Bank Account. Enter the payment information.
- Select the day you would like Auto Pay to be withdrawn, then click Continue.
- Only the 10th or 15th day of the month is available for Auto Pay.
- Review the payment information and verify it’s correct. Read and check the box to Agree to the Terms & Conditions. Click Enroll in Auto Pay.
- You will receive a confirmation message that you’ve enrolled in Auto Pay. If you received an error message, you may need try again to ensure information was entered correctly.