This article will guide you through viewing your current balance and paying your TCT bill online.
- Start by visiting www.tct.net.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the site, select Pay Online.
- Log in to your TCT account.
- If you don’t have an online account, please follow the steps in the article Set Up an Online Account.
- Once logged in, select Pay Bill on the left-hand side of the screen.
- On this screen you can view your current balance. You have the option to pay the balance due or another amount. If paying a different amount than the balance due, enter the amount you want to pay.
- You may already see a payment option saved. If you don’t have a payment type saved, select New Credit Card or New Bank Account and enter your payment information. Click Add.
- Adding a new payment option will not enroll you in Auto Pay. If you want to enroll in Auto Pay, please follow the instructions in the article Update Auto Pay Information.
After you select the desired payment type, click Continue in the bottom right had corner. Review your information and verify it’s correct. Scroll to the bottom, read and check the box, Agree to the Terms & Conditions. Click Submit Payment.
A confirmation message will appear if the transaction was successful. If your payment was declined, you can try again to ensure the correct payment information was entered. If your payment is still declined, check with your bank.